Report an issue with graffiti or fly-posters

You can report an issue with graffiti and fly-posting online. Depending on where it is located, it can be reported either to your local council or to the Department for Infrastructure (DfI).

Before you start

Local councils 

Your local council can take action to remove graffiti and fly-posters in certain circumstances. You can find further information on this page:

Road signs and street lights 

Graffiti and fly-posters on property maintanined by DfI, such as road signs and streetlights, can be reported using the map at the link below. 

Once the map has opened, you should:

  • enter street name into search window and/ or pan/ zoom the map to the relevant part of the road
  • click the road section to report a fault, then follow the instructions to add further information and contact details
  • if the fault has already been reported, you can still add your name to the list of those reporting it by choosing ‘add’ 

Privacy notice

You can find out how any personal information you send to DfI Roads when using this 'report a fault' service will be handled by viewing its privacy notice.

Report an issue with graffiti or fly-posters

Additional information

Tracking the progress of a fault

You are able to check the progress of a fault you have reported using the link below:

Other ways to report an issue

You can also report an issue with graffiti or fly-posting on DfI property by email or phone (for emergencies only) by using the contact details on the DfI Roads page.


Share this page


Your comments are anonymous and can’t be responded to - if you would like a reply, use the feedback form.

Your comments
Plain text only, 750 characters maximum. Don't include personal or financial information.