Northern Ireland Pension Centre
Contact details for the Northern Ireland Pension Centre. Contact the centre with general enquiries, reporting changes on your circumstances, making a State Pension claim or applying for Pension Credit.
Contact detailsNorthern Ireland Pension Centre
PO Box 42
- State Pension Claim Line: 0808 100 2658
- Pension Credit Application Line: 0808 100 6165
- Enquiries: 0800 587 0892
If you use sign language
You can use British Sign Language (BSL) or Irish Sign Language (ISL) to contact the Pension Centre
To use the video relay service:
- check that you can use the BSL video relay service on mobile or tablet
- check that you can use the ISL video relay service on mobile or tablet
- contact Pensions Centre via the video relay service
- The interpreter will check whether you require BSL or ISL.
This service is for Northern Ireland residents only.
- textphone number: 0808 100 2198 (freephone) (for deaf or hard of hearing users and customers with speech difficulties)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- if you are transgender and wish to make a claim or have a query, you can email: KNOCKBREDA.MAKETHECALL.SCR@DFCNI.GOV.UK
Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
State Pension administrative exercise
Work has started to identify individuals who may not have received an automatic increase to their State Pension in line with the law, to make sure they receive their correct entitlement and pay any arrears due.
This also includes individuals now deceased.
What you need to know
There is no need for individuals to do anything as those affected will be contacted directly by the Pension Centre.
If an error is identified, the Pension Centre will write to you to let you know.
However, anyone concerned about their State Pension or that of a deceased relative can contact the Pension Centre on 0800 587 0892 and ask to have the State Pension award checked.
If records on the deceased are no longer held, or if further information is needed, the Pension Centre will write to you.