Due to COVID-19 the Department for Communities is experiencing a very high volume of Benefit calls. It may take longer to answer your call.
Contact details for the Northern Ireland Pension Centre. Contact the centre with general enquiries, reporting changes on your circumstances, making a State Pension claim or applying for Pension Credit.
Contact detailsNorthern Ireland Pension Centre
PO Box 42
- State Pension Claim Line: 0808 100 2658
- Pension Credit Application Line: 0808 100 6165
- Enquiries: 0800 587 0892
- Textphone number: 0808 100 2198 (freephone) (for deaf or hard of hearing users and customers with speech difficulties)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are transgender and wish to make a claim or have a query, you can email: email@example.com
Monday to Friday 10.00 am to 4.00 pm