Report a road drainage fault

Find out what to do if there is an issue with blocked gullies, roadside drainage or ponding.

Before you start

You can report an issue with blocked gullies, roadside drainage or ponding by using the link below. 

Once the map has opened, you should:

  • enter street name into search window and/ or pan/ zoom the map to the relevant part of the road
  • select the road section to report a fault, then follow the instructions to add further information and contact details
  • if the fault has already been reported, you can still add your name to the list of those reporting it by choosing ‘add’

Privacy notice

You can find out how any personal information you send to DfI Roads when using this 'report a fault' service will be handled by viewing its privacy notice.

Report a road drainage fault

Additional information

Tracking the progress of a fault

You are able to check the progress of a fault you have reported using the link below:

Other ways to report a fault

You can also report a problem with road drainage by email or phone (for emergencies only) by using the contact details on the DfI Roads page.

Drains, gullies and sewers

You can find further information on the drains, gullies and sewers page

Share this page


Your comments are anonymous and can’t be responded to - if you would like a reply, use the feedback form.

Your comments
Plain text only, 750 characters maximum. Don't include personal or financial information.