Report a road spillage

Spillages on roads and motorways should be reported to the Department for Infrastructure (DfI) immediately. You can report a spillage by using the link below.

Before you start

Any details in relation to the offending person or persons which you can supply would be particularly useful.

Privacy notice

You can find out how any personal information you submit to DfI Roads when using this 'report a fault' service will be handled by viewing its privacy notice.

Report a spillage

Additional information

Tracking the progress of a fault

You are able to check the progress of a fault you have reported using the link below:

Department for Infrastructure Roads (DfI Roads)

You can also report a road spillage by email or phone (for emergencies only) by using the contact details on the DfI Roads page.

Road spillages

You can find further information on the page below:

Share this page


Your comments are anonymous and can’t be responded to - if you would like a reply, use the feedback form.

Your comments
Plain text only, 750 characters maximum. Don't include personal or financial information.