Report an issue with roadworks
You can report an issue with roadworks to the Department for Infrastructure (DfI) by using the map at the link below.
Before you start
Once the map has opened, you should:
- enter street name into search window and/ or pan/ zoom the map to the relevant part of the road
- click the road section to report a fault, then follow the instructions to add further information and contact details
- if the fault has already been reported, you can still add your name to the list of those reporting it by choosing ‘add’
You can find out how any personal information you submit to DfI Roads when using this 'report a fault' service will be handled by viewing its privacy notice.
Tracking the progress of a fault
You are able to check the progress of a fault you have reported using the link below:
Department for Infrastructure Roads (DfI Roads)
You can also report an issue with roadworks by email or phone (for emergencies only) by using the contact details on the DfI Roads page.
You can find out more information about roadworks at the page below:
- Consents and licences for roads
- How to apply for a dropped kerb
- Low and weight-restricted bridges
- Puffin crossing
- Report an issue with roadworks
- Road closures and diversions in your area
- Speed limits - how they are set
- Traffic calming
- Transporting abnormal loads by road
- Travelling by road in winter weather
Would you like to leave feedback about this page? Send us your feedback