Information on the current restrictions in place in Northern Ireland.
Information on getting a COVID-19 vaccination in Northern Ireland.
Includes information on Digital Self-Trace, the online contact tracing service.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 you should book a test as soon as possible.
If you need to travel, keep up-to-date with the latest rules for Northern Ireland.
How to stay safe when shopping or using public transport, at work or at a place of worship.
Guidance and support
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): overview and advice
- Staying at home and self-isolation
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine in Northern Ireland
- Vaccine safety
- Information on health services
- Taking care of your mental health and wellbeing
- Vulnerable people
- Coronavirus: fact checker
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine research registry
Coronavirus (COVID-19) regulations and restrictions
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) regulations guidance: what the restrictions mean for you
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) regulations: pathway out of restrictions
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) regulations: compliance and penalties
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) regulations guidance: work, business, tourism, hospitality and sport
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance documents
- The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2021
- Face coverings
- Hand washing and hand hygiene
- Be ‘Distance Aware’ and keep social distancing
- Keeping your household safe from COVID-19
- Places of worship
- Staying safe at work
- Staying safe outside your home
- Staying safe when helping others
- Staying safe while shopping
- Weddings and civil partnerships
- Safer travel guidance for public transport users, walkers, cyclists, drivers
- Food safety advice
Coronavirus (COVID-19) testing and contact tracing
- Taking a COVID-19 test before travelling to Northern Ireland
- International travel advice
- Travelling from a red list country
- Managed isolation after travel from a red list country
- Self-isolation and testing after international travel
- Internation travel - sector exemptions
- Travel within the Common Travel Area
- Travel within the Common Travel Area - sector exemptions
- Passenger locator form