Information on the current restrictions in place in Northern Ireland.
Information on getting a COVID-19 vaccination in Northern Ireland.
Includes information on Digital Self-Trace, the online contact tracing service.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 you should book a test as soon as possible.
If you need to travel, keep up-to-date with the latest rules for Northern Ireland.
How to stay safe when shopping or using public transport, at work or at a place of worship.
Guidance and support
Coronavirus (COVID-19) regulations and restrictions
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) regulations guidance: what the restrictions mean for you
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) regulations: pathway out of restrictions
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) regulations: compliance and penalties
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) regulations guidance: work, business, tourism, hospitality and sport
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance documents
- The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2021
- Face coverings
- Hand washing and hand hygiene
- Be ‘Distance Aware’ and keep social distancing
- Keeping your household safe from COVID-19
- Places of worship
- Staying safe at work
- Staying safe outside your home
- Staying safe when helping others
- Staying safe while shopping
- Weddings and civil partnerships
- Safer travel guidance for public transport users, walkers, cyclists, drivers
- Food safety advice