Challenge a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice)
If you have received a parking ticket or Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) and want to challenge it, or view PCN details and contravention photographs, you can do so online.
Before you start
You will not be able to make an online challenge until the PCN information has been uploaded.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the Parking Enforcement Processing Unit office is closed until further notice
PCN information will normally be available on the same day the PCN has been issued. If it isn't, contact the Parking Enforcement Processing Unit.
You can find out how any personal information you send to the Parking Enforcement Processing Unit when using this service will be handled by viewing its privacy notice.
You can also challenge a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice) by writing to the Parking Enforcement Processing Unit.
You can find more information about PCNs at this link:
You can find information on how to challenge a Penalty Charge Notice with the prefixes CCG and AN at this link
Parking and parking enforcement
- Challenge a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice)
- Enforcement of bus lanes and bus-only streets
- Exemptions to parking restrictions
- Make a representation about a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice)
- Off-street and on-street parking
- On-street pay and display tariffs for controlled parking zones
- Parking advice and parking schemes
- Parking enforcement
- Parking Enforcement Protocol
- Parking tickets (Penalty Charge Notices)
- Pay a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice)
- Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) contravention codes
- Removal and clamping of illegally-parked vehicles
- Resident parking zones