Challenge a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice)
If you have received a parking ticket or Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) and want to challenge it, or view PCN details and contravention photographs, you can do so at the link below.
Before you start
Please be aware that you will not be able to make an online challenge until the PCN information has been uploaded. This can take up to 24 hours after the PCN has been issued.
You can also challenge a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice) by writing to the Parking Enforcement Processing Unit.
You can find more information about PCNs at this link:
In this section
- Challenge a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice)
- Enforcement of bus lanes and bus-only streets
- Exemptions to parking restrictions
- Make a representation about a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice)
- Off-street and on-street parking
- On-street Pay and Display tariff details for controlled parking zones
- Parking advice and parking schemes
- Parking enforcement
- Parking Enforcement Protocol
- Parking tickets (Penalty Charge Notices)
- Pay a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice)
- Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) contravention codes with descriptions
Would you like to leave feedback about this page? Send us your feedback