Make a representation about a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice)

If, as the registered owner of a vehicle, you receive a Notice to Owner about a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice), you can either choose to pay it or contest it. If you choose to contest it, you can make a representation.

Before you start

Privacy notice

You can find out how any personal information you send to the Parking Enforcement Processing Unit when using this service will be handled by viewing its privacy notice.

Make a representation

Additional information

You can also use the link above to view details of the Penalty Charge Notice and contravention photographs.

By post

You can also make a representation by writing to the Parking Enforcement Processing Unit.

If you need more details about making a representation, you can find information at this link:

Share this page


Your comments are anonymous and can’t be responded to - if you would like a reply, use the feedback form.

Your comments
Plain text only, 750 characters maximum. Don't include personal or financial information.