Make a representation about a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice)
If, as the registered owner of a vehicle, you receive a Notice to Owner about a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice), you can either choose to pay it or contest it. If you choose to contest it, you can make a representation.
Before you start
You can find out how any personal information you send to the Parking Enforcement Processing Unit when using this service will be handled by viewing its privacy notice.
You can also use the link above to view details of the Penalty Charge Notice and contravention photographs.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the Parking Enforcement Processing Unit office is closed until further notice
You can also make a representation by writing to the Parking Enforcement Processing Unit.
If you need more details about making a representation, you can find information at this link:
Parking and parking enforcement
- Challenge a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice)
- Enforcement of bus lanes and bus-only streets
- Exemptions to parking restrictions
- Make a representation about a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice)
- Off-street and on-street parking
- On-street pay and display tariffs for controlled parking zones
- Parking advice and parking schemes
- Parking enforcement
- Parking Enforcement Protocol
- Parking tickets (Penalty Charge Notices)
- Pay a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice)
- Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) contravention codes
- Removal and clamping of illegally-parked vehicles
- Resident parking zones