Pay a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice)
If you have received a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice), you can pay it online.
Before you start
The Parking Enforcement Processing Unit is aware of an email claiming to be from HM Court Service advising that the recipient needs to pay a £25.00 parking penalty.
This email is a scam – delete it and report it to Action Fraud.
Penalty Charge Notices issued in Northern Ireland are not sent out by email
If you get a Penalty Charge Notice in a Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council (starting with the letters 'CCG') or Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council (starting with the letters 'AN') car park, you can find out how to pay it on the Car Park Services website or by phoning the automated telephone line on 028 9590 7942.
You can find out how any personal information you send to the Parking Enforcement Processing Unit when using this service will be handled by viewing its privacy notice.
You can also pay a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice):
- by telephone on 0300 200 7895 using a credit/ debit card (Visa/ Mastercard/ Switch)
- Contacting 08 and 03 telephone numbers
by post to the Parking Enforcement Processing Unit address below by crossed cheque or postal order made payable to 'Department for Infrastructure':
When paying by cheque or postal order:
- complete and include the tear-off slip at the bottom of the parking ticket
- write the parking ticket number on the back of the cheque or postal order
You can find more information about PCNs at this link:
Parking and parking enforcement
- Challenge a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice)
- Enforcement of bus lanes and bus-only streets
- Exemptions to parking restrictions
- Make a representation about a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice)
- Off-street and on-street parking
- On-street pay and display tariffs for controlled parking zones
- Parking advice and parking schemes
- Parking enforcement
- Parking Enforcement Protocol
- Parking tickets (Penalty Charge Notices)
- Pay a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice)
- Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) contravention codes
- Removal and clamping of illegally-parked vehicles
- Resident parking zones