There are several waymarked walks and an ecotrail starting and finishing at the main car park.
A Touring in the Trees caravan site is in this forest.
There may be restrictions on access to parts of the forest from time to time due to forest operations. Pay attention to safety signage.
About this forest
Before public ownership, Parkanaur Forest was part of the Burgess Estate. The enclosed herd of white fallow deer, the house and gardens are attractive features for many visitors who come here.
How to get there
This forest is four miles west of Dungannon on the A4 Enniskillen Road at Quinn’s Corner.
- Ecotrails - Parkanaur Activity Booklet
- Ecotrails - Parkanaur Guide to Ecotrail
- Ecotrails - Parkanaur Guide to Wayfaring
- Ecotrails - Parkanaur Eco Trails Map
- Ecotrails - Control Card
- Ecotrails - Tree Identification Chart