Help from your local Jobs and Benefits office
There are 35 Jobs and Benefits offices located throughout Northern Ireland. Jobs and Benefits offices provide advice and information on a range of services and local supports including jobs, benefit eligibility and benefit application, preparation for work and access to training.
How local Jobs and Benefits offices can help
Work Coaches in local Jobs and Benefits offices can offer advice and guidance:
- to help with understanding what benefits can be claimed
- to help with benefit applications including online benefit claims
- to help with things like job applications, CVs and interview preparation when looking for work
- on how to access training, work experience and job programmes to improve work opportunities
- by providing support with redundancy including help with benefits and job searching
- by signposting to relevant services and support within the community
Watch the video below to see what help is available from your local Jobs and Benefits office if you are looking for work.
If you have a health condition or disability your Work Coach can help you to enhance your job skills or move into employment if you wish to.
If you are facing any barriers to work your Work Coach will discuss these with you and may be able to offer help.
Watch the video to see what support is available from your local Jobs and Benefits office.
Contact your local Jobs and Benefits office for more information.