Make the Call Service
Contact details for Make the Call Service, the service makes sure you're getting all the benefits, services and supports you're entitled to.
Phone lines are open Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (excluding public holidays)
If you use sign language
You can use British Sign Language (BSL) or Irish Sign Language (ISL) to contact Make the Call Service:
To use the video relay service:
- Check that you can use the BSL video relay service
- Check that you can use the ISL video relay service
- contact Make the Call Service via the video relay service
- The interpreter will check whether you require BSL or ISL.
This service is for Northern Ireland residents only.
Make the call and a Benefit Advisor will provide a full assessment of your entitlements.
To request a call back
- text ADVICE to 079 8440 5248
- send an online request
If you are transgender and wish to make a claim or have a query, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have hearing, language or speech problems:
You can send a contact request using the Make the Call online form