This service is part of the wider nidirect website. There’s a separate accessibility statement for the main nidirect website.
This page only contains information about the NI Direct angling license, permit and enforcement system (LPE).
This statement applies to the angling license, permit and enforcement system (LPE) services web based application which is accessible through the www.nidirect.gov.uk website.
This application is run by the Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA).
It's designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand.
When accessing the application through the web browser, you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300 per cent without problems
- navigate most of the application using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the application using speech recognition software
- use most of the application using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and Voice Over)
Feedback and contact information
If you need information in a different format please contact us by either:
- calling the NI Direct Contact Centre who handle calls on behalf of the Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) on 028 38339748
- by email at email@example.com
and advise us of:
- the web address (URL) of the content
- your name and email address
- the format you need, for example, audio CD, braille, BSL or large print, accessible PDF
Reporting accessibility problems
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of this application. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us on 028 38339748 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the issue.
The Equality Commission for Northern Ireland (ECNI) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’) in Northern Ireland.
If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Commission for Northern Ireland (ECNI).
Technical information about this web apps accessibility
NI Direct is committed to making its website and apps accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
We are aware that the application may not be compliant. An audit has been carried out, we will review the recommendations and develop a timeline of when we plan to fix any issues highlighted and will update when available.
This statement was prepared on 25 September 2020. It was last updated on 25 September 2020.