Update a landlord rate account online
If you're a landlord with an Article 20 or Article 21 rate account for your rental properties, you can change or update your rate account information online.
Before you start
To complete online forms, you must fill in the landlord rate account details. You need to give:
- ratepayer ID
- account ID
- your relationship to the landlord rate account
To find out how personal information you send to Land & Property Services (LPS) will be handled when using this service, go to:
You can complete one or more forms, depending on the changes you need to make.
Update your personal details
Use this form to tell LPS about changes to your contact details or spelling errors in your account information.
Update your billing address
Use this form to add or change your billing address. You need to give a primary billing address in Northern Ireland and confirm:
Add a rental property to your rate account
On this form, you must give information about each property you want to add to your rate account. You need to confirm:
- property address
- date of change
- reason for change
You should tell LPS after the change happens. You cannot give a future date for buying the property.
Remove a rental property from your rate account
On this form, you must give information about each property you want to remove from your rate account. You need to confirm:
- property address
- date of property sale
- information about the new owner or your solicitor
You should tell LPS after you sell the property. You cannot give a future date for removing a property.
Before you send personal details to Land & Property Services, you should read their privacy notice which explains how they store your information.
Property and housing online services
- Apply to have your new domestic property valued
- Change the assessment period for your rate account
- Change the billing address for your rate bill
- Create or log in to a Rate Rebate account
- Create or update your rate account
- Notification of a ratepayer's death
- Pay your rates online
- Rates calculator
- Register or log in to a landlord Rate Rebate account
- Request a copy of your rate bill
- Set up a Direct Debit online for rates
- Update a landlord rate account online
- Update the personal details on your rate account