Change the billing address for your rate bill

You can contact Land & Property Services (LPS) to change the billing address on your rate account.

Before you start

If you want to change your billing address because you're renting a property to a tenant, use the online form to tell Land & Property Services (LPS) about the change. You need to  check if you or your tenant is responsible for paying rates on the property.

Privacy notice

To find out how personal information you send to Land & Property Services  (LPS) will be handled when using this service, go to:

Change the billing address for your rate bill

Share this page


Your comments are anonymous and can’t be responded to - if you would like a reply, use the feedback form.

Your comments
Plain text only, 750 characters maximum. Don't include personal or financial information.