Pay your rates online
Ratepayers can pay rates online by debit card. Domestic ratepayers can also pay rates online with a credit card. There is no charge if you pay rates by debit or credit card.
Before you start
The online rates payment system may be unavailable on Sunday 19 January 2020 between 10.00am-4.00pm due to essential maintenance. Apologies for any inconvenience.
- account ID
- ratepayer ID
- amount due
If you want to receive an email receipt, you can include your email address.
Your card provider might limit the amount you can pay in one transaction
To find out how any personal information you send to Land & Property Services (LPS) will be handled when using this service, go to:
Property and housing online services
- Apply to have your new domestic property valued
- Change the assessment period for your rates bill
- Change the billing address for your rates bill
- Create or log in to a Rate Rebate account
- Create or update your rate account
- Notification of a ratepayer's death
- Pay your rates online
- Rates calculator
- Register or log in to a landlord Rate Rebate account
- Request a copy of your rates bill
- Set up a Direct Debit online for rates
- Update a landlord rate account online
- Update the personal details on your rates bill