Request a copy of your rates bill
You can use an online form to ask for a copy of your rates bill to be posted to you.
Before you start
Due to coronavirus, rate bills will be issued in June 2020 instead of April 2020 when people usually get their rates bills. Further information is available on the following page - Coronavirus (Covid-19) and delay in rate bills.
Non-domestic ratepayers seeking account IDs to register for the Small Business Grant Scheme scheme should call the helpline on 0300 200 7809 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) for their IDs rather than requesting a new bill.
To find out how personal information you send to Land & Property Services (LPS) will be handled when using this service, go to:
Property and housing online services
- Apply to have your new domestic property valued
- Change the assessment period for your rates bill
- Change the billing address for your rates bill
- Create or log in to a Rate Rebate account
- Create or update your rate account
- Notification of a ratepayer's death
- Pay your rates online
- Rates calculator
- Register or log in to a landlord Rate Rebate account
- Request a copy of your rates bill
- Set up a Direct Debit online for rates
- Update a landlord rate account online
- Update the personal details on your rates bill