Request a copy of your rates bill
You can use an online form to ask for a copy of your rates bill to be posted to you.
Before you start
Information is available on the following page about a delay in rate bills due to coronavirus - Coronavirus (Covid-19) and delay in rate bills.
Non-domestic ratepayers seeking account IDs to register for the Small Business Grant Scheme scheme should call the helpline on 0300 200 7809 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) for their IDs rather than requesting a new bill.
To find out how personal information you send to Land & Property Services (LPS) will be handled when using this service, go to:
Property and housing online services
- Apply to have your new domestic property valued
- Change the assessment period for your rates bill
- Change the billing address for your rates bill
- Create or log in to a Rate Rebate account
- Create or update your rate account
- Notification of a ratepayer's death
- Pay your rates online
- Rates calculator
- Register or log in to a landlord Rate Rebate account
- Request a copy of your rates bill
- Set up a Direct Debit online for rates
- Update a landlord rate account online
- Update the personal details on your rates bill