Make a representation about a bus lane Penalty Charge Notice
If, you're the registered owner of a vehicle and you receive a Notice to Owner about a bus lane Penalty Charge Notice (PCN), you can either choose to pay it or contest it. If you choose to contest it, you can make a representation.
Before you start
You can find out how any personal information you send to the Parking Enforcement Processing Unit when using this service will be handled by viewing its privacy notice.
Video evidence of your vehicle using a bus lane can be viewed at the following link:
The video is not available for the general public to view, as the PCN number and vehicle registration number must be entered to see the video.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the Parking Enforcement Processing Unit office is closed until further notice. Online or postal representations can still be made, however decisions on representations won't be made until the office reopens. Discounts on PCNs are not affected
You can also make a representation by writing to the Parking Enforcement Processing Unit.
If you need more details about making a representation, you can find information at this link:
- Bus lane Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs)
- Bus lanes and bus priority measures locations
- Bus lanes and bus-only streets
- Challenge a bus lane Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
- Enforcement of bus lanes and bus-only streets
- Make a representation about a bus lane Penalty Charge Notice
- Pay a bus lane Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
- Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) contravention codes