Pay a bus lane Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
If you have received a bus lane Penalty Charge Notice (PCN), you can pay it online. You can also use the link below to view details of your PCN.
Before you start
The Parking Enforcement Processing Unit is aware of an email claiming to be from HM Court Service advising that the recipient needs to pay a £25.00 parking penalty.
This email is a scam – delete it and report it to Action Fraud.
Penalty Charge Notices issued in Northern Ireland are not sent out by email
You can find out how any personal information you send to the Parking Enforcement Processing Unit when using this service will be handled by viewing its privacy notice.
You can also pay a bus lane Penalty Charge Notice:
- by telephone on 0300 200 7895 using a credit/ debit card (Visa/ Mastercard/ Switch)
- Contacting 08 and 03 telephone numbers
- by post to the Parking Enforcement Processing Unit address by crossed cheque or postal order made payable to 'Department for Infrastructure'
When paying by cheque or postal order:
- complete and include the tear-off slip at the bottom of the PCN
- write the PCN number on the back of the cheque or postal order
You can find more information about a PCN at this link:
- Bus lane Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs)
- Bus lanes and bus priority measures locations
- Bus lanes and bus-only streets
- Challenge a bus lane Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
- Enforcement of bus lanes and bus-only streets
- Make a representation about a bus lane Penalty Charge Notice
- Pay a bus lane Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
- Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) contravention codes