Residents parking zone
Contravention code 12M (for non-goods vehicles) shall be used for all vehicles seen to be parked in designated residents parking zone bays without having or correctly displaying a valid permit, or having a valid cashless parking event, or valid pay and display ticket.
A five-minute observation period will be applied for non-goods vehicles.
This contravention is currently only applicable in the Rugby area residents parking zone in Belfast.
- is loading/ unloading permitted? Yes
- are Blue Badge holders exempt? Yes
Exemptions to enforcement
- council/ government department in pursuance of statutory duties
- Emergency services (fire, police, ambulance, customs)
- statutory undertaking (NIE Networks, NI Water, BT, and so on)
- loading/ unloading
- with police permission