Contravention code 01P shall be used for non-goods vehicles (cars, motorbikes, and so on) seen to be parked in contravention of police 'no waiting' cones.
A five-minute observation period will be applied to non-goods vehicles.
- is loading/ unloading permitted? Yes
- are Blue Badge holders exempt? No
Exemptions to enforcement
Vehicles are not permitted to park where Police no waiting cones have been officially placed, with the following exemptions:
- loading and unloading
- council/ government department in pursuance of statutory duties
- emergency services (fire, police, ambulance, customs)
- road maintenance
- statutory undertaking (NIE Networks, NI Water, BT, and so on)
You can find out more about exemptions to enforcement on the following page: