Update the personal details on your rates bill
You can use an online form to tell Land & Property Services (LPS) about changes to your personal details. This form is for updating information about the person paying the rates bill.
Before you start
To use this form, you must include the occupancy ID number on your rates bill.
Use the form to record changes to your name, amend a spelling error in your address or tell LPS you have a new telephone number.
To find out how personal information you send to Land & Property Services (LPS) will be handled when using this service, go to:
More useful links
Property and housing online services
- Apply to have your new domestic property valued
- Change the assessment period for your rates bill
- Change the billing address for your rates bill
- Create or log in to a Rate Rebate account
- Create or update your rate account
- Notification of a ratepayer's death
- Pay your rates online
- Rates calculator
- Register or log in to a landlord Rate Rebate account
- Request a copy of your rates bill
- Set up a Direct Debit online for rates
- Update a landlord rate account online
- Update the personal details on your rates bill