Register or log in to a landlord Rate Rebate account
If you're a private landlord, you must register as a landlord on your Rate Rebate account. You'll need your email and password to register your Rate Rebate account as a landlord.
Before you start
To register as a landlord on your Rate Rebate account, you must log in and:
- confirm if you are registering as a person or company
- provide your name or company name
- provide a telephone number
- provide the ratepayer ID from your rate bill
You won't be able to do any landlord actions on your account until Land & Property Services verify your information.
Before you send personal details to Land & Property Services, you can read their privacy notice which explains how they store your information.
To find out how accessible the nidirect rates payment service is and what is being done to improve accessibility, see accessibility statement for rates support system.
More useful links
Property and housing online services
- Apply to have your new domestic property valued
- Change the assessment period for your rates bill
- Change the billing address for your rates bill
- Create or log in to a Rate Rebate account
- Create or update your rate account
- Notification of a ratepayer's death
- Pay your rates online
- Rates calculator
- Register or log in to a landlord Rate Rebate account
- Request a copy of your rate bill
- Set up a Direct Debit online for rates
- Update a landlord rate account online
- Update the personal details on your rates bill