Change the billing address for your rates bill
You can contact Land & Property Services (LPS) to change the address on your rates bill.
Before you start
If you want to change your billing address because you're renting a property to a tenant, use the online form to tell Land & Property Services (LPS) about the change. You need to check if you or your tenant is responsible for paying the rates bill.
To use the form, you must include the occupancy ID number on your rates bill.
To find out how personal information you send to Land & Property Services (LPS) will be handled when using this service, go to:
Property and housing online services
- Apply to have your new domestic property valued
- Change the assessment period for your rates bill
- Change the billing address for your rates bill
- Create or log in to a Rate Rebate account
- Create or update your rate account
- Notification of a ratepayer's death
- Pay your rates online
- Rates calculator
- Register or log in to a landlord Rate Rebate account
- Request a copy of your rate bill
- Set up a Direct Debit online for rates
- Update a landlord rate account online
- Update the personal details on your rates bill