Change the assessment period for your rates bill
You can use an online form to ask Land & Property Services (LPS) to update the rates assessment period for your property.
Before you start
You might need to change the rates assessment period if you bought or sold a property but your rates bill shows dates when you didn't own or occupy the property.
To use the form, you must include the occupancy ID number on your rates bill.
To find out how personal information you send to Land & Property Services (LPS) will be handled when using this service, go to:
Property and housing online services
- Apply to have your new domestic property valued
- Change the assessment period for your rates bill
- Change the billing address for your rates bill
- Create or log in to a Rate Rebate account
- Create or update your rate account
- Notification of a ratepayer's death
- Pay your rates online
- Rates calculator
- Register or log in to a landlord Rate Rebate account
- Request a copy of your rates bill
- Set up a Direct Debit online for rates
- Update a landlord rate account online
- Update the personal details on your rates bill