Book your practical driving test online
When you use this service, you only pay the cost of the test – there’s no extra booking fee.
Before you start
You must have passed the required theory test and you will need:
- a valid UK driving licence with a Northern Ireland address
- a valid debit or credit card for payment (Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Visa Electron and Solo cards are accepted)
You can find out how any personal information you send to the Department for Infrastructure (Driver and Vehicle Agency) when using this service will be handled by viewing their privacy notice
From 1 May 2018, DVA is unable to accept payment by Maestro Debit card for Driving Test Bookings, you can still use another card to book tests.
- Book your practical driving test online
- Cancel your practical driving test appointment online
- Change your practical driving test appointment online
- Independent driving
- Minimum requirements for test vehicles
- Practical test for cars
- Practical test for motorcycles
- Reporting for your practical test
- View your practical driving test appointment online.