Views and feedback
We’re happy to help you in any way that we can and look forward to seeing your views and feedback.
We do, however, expect our users to offer us the same level of courtesy that we offer them, so we have a short set of 'house rules':
- you are wholly responsible for any content you post including content that you choose to share
- we will remove, in whole or in part, or ignore posts that we feel are inappropriate
- we will report and remove any social media profiles that are set up using nidirect imagery, including fonts, without permission
We will remove, block, ban and/ or report users to the associated social media platform who direct messages at us which we believe:
- bully, harass or intimidate any individual or organisation
- are unlawful, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented or racially offensive
- are deceptive or misleading
- infringe or violate someone else's rights
- violate the law
- violate any intellectual property rights
- discuss ongoing legal proceedings
- are spam (persistent negative and/ or abusive tweeting in which the aim is to provoke a response)
- advertise products or services
- are irrelevant or off-topic
- are disruptive
- are repetitive
nidirect will also remove, block, report or ban any user who:
- encourages others to post such messages
- uses offensive images as their profile picture
- has an offensive user name
We’ll do our best to respond to your enquiries as soon as possible.
We’ll try to help you, or direct you to people and/ or departments who can, wherever possible.
The nidirect Twitter and Facebook accounts are not a political account and cannot respond to political tweets.
We do not respond to messages of a commercial nature.
We are governed by strict procurement rules. You can find out more about procurement at the following link:
We reserve the right to modify or change these conditions at any time.
If you have a query, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org