HPAT - Ulster
The test is used in the selection process by Ulster University for entry into the following courses:
- BSc Hons Dietetics
- BSc Hons Occupational Therapy
- BSc Hons Physiotherapy
- BSc Hons Podiatry
- BSc Hons Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging
- BSc Hons Radiotherapy and Oncology
- BSc Hons Speech & Language Therapy
HPAT - Ulster key dates
Registration for HPAT Ulster is now open at HPAT - Ulster. Please see the table below for key dates in the application process:
|2 January||Registration closes at 5.00 pm|
|15 January||Last day to submit UCAS application|
|27 January||Sit HPAT-Ulster|
|March||Test results released|
For more information and to register go to HPAT - Ulster.
HPAT - Ireland
You will need an HPAT - Ireland score to apply for admission to the following courses:
- National University of Ireland Galway - undergraduate Medicine
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland - undergraduate Medicine
- Trinity College Dublin - undergraduate Medicine
- University College Cork - undergraduate Medicine
- University College Dublin – undergraduate Medicine
- University of Limerick - MSc Occupational Therapy (Professional Qualification) and MSc Speech and Language Therapy (Professional Qualification)
HPAT - Ireland key dates
Registration for HPAT - Ireland is now open at HPAT - Ireland. Please see the table below for key dates in the application process:
|20 January||Registration closes at 5.15 pm|
|24 February||Sit HPAT - Ireland|
Late registrations will be accepted up until 5.15 pm on 1 February on payment of a late fee.
An exceptional late registration will be available until 5.15 pm on 3 February if you have submitted your application to CAO by 5.15 pm on 1 February.
No applications for registration will be accepted after 5.15 pm on 3 February under any circumstances.