View your practical driving test appointment online
The DVA is delivering driving tests for all categories of vehicle.
Before you start
The online booking system is available to motorcycles (Category AM, A1, A2 and A) and private cars (category B).
If you are in one of these categories and have already booked a practical test slot, you can view your appointment using the link below.
When viewing your practical driving test appointment you will need:
- the booking reference number
- your driving licence number
- your date of birth
You can find out how any personal information you send to the Department for Infrastructure (Driver and Vehicle Agency) when using this service will be handled by viewing their privacy notice
Due to the impact of Covid-19, the DVA has limited capacity to answer customer queries. Should you need to get in touch with the DVA on an urgent matter, use the e-mail provided below.
This e-mail address will be monitored but due to ongoing pressures on services and staff, it may take longer than usual for a response to be provided.
The DVA apologises for any inconvenience caused and will try to reply to your query as soon as possible.
For the most up-to-date position on DVA service availability, visit the Coronavirus (Covid 19) and motoring page.
- Book your practical driving test online
- Cancel your practical driving test appointment online
- Change your practical driving test appointment online
- Independent driving
- Minimum requirements for test vehicles
- Practical test for cars
- Practical test for motorcycles
- Reporting for your practical test
- View your practical driving test appointment online