Homecare Independent Living has full-time and part-time vacancies for care assistants in various areas and will be holding recruitment events from 10.00 am to 12.00 pm in:
- Ballymena Jobs and Benefits office - 5 February
- Cookstown Jobcentre - 7 February
- Lurgan Jobs and Benefits office - 11 February
- Andersonstown Jobs and Benefits - 13 February
On the day, you can meet the employer and find out more about:
- what a care assistant in the community does
- the hours of work
- how to apply
- incentives the employer offers
Formal interviews may be arranged on the day, if suitable.
Careers in caring
You don't need experience in caring as you'll get full training.
You should have:
- a caring nature
- a desire to deliver high quality care
- a passion for helping others
You will need a full driving licence and your own transport.
More information on the posts can be found at:
Register for the recruitment event
To register or to find our more about the jobs, speak to a member of staff in one of the offices above.
If you don’t get a chance to register for the event you can still drop in on the day.