Most LPS services and phone helplines are available. Customer Information Centres will remain closed until further notice. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org (for queries about your rate bill), email@example.com (for property valuation queries) or CustomerInformation.LandRegistration@finance-ni.gov.uk (for land registry queries). The Ordnance Survey helpline remains closed however you can email Mapping.Helpdesk@finance-ni.gov.uk for mapping queries. You can keep up to date with available services at Department of Finance website.
There is a separate search process and fee structure for each registry:
- Land Registry
- Registry of Deeds
- Statutory Charges Register
For more information, telephone Land & Property Services (LPS) or visit a Customer Information Centre.
LPS customer information centres
Start your search in a Customer Information Centre if you don't know the Memorial number for land or the Folio number.
- LPS customer information centres
- Searching the Land Registry
- Searching the Registry of Deeds
- Searching the Statutory Charges Register
- LPS Land Registry Fees Order 2014
- LPS Land Registry Fees Order 2011