Apply for a Funeral Payment

If you or your partner are getting a low income benefit and need help towards the cost of a funeral, you may be able to get a Funeral Payment.

Download a form

Funeral payment form:

You make a claim by printing out a claim form and filling it in. When you have filled in the form you can either:

Important: The date the claim form is received in a Department for Communities office is the date we can consider payment from - not the date you downloaded the claim form.

Ask for a form

You can get Funeral Payment forms from the Department for Communities. Contact one of their offices.

Share this page


Would you like to leave feedback about this page? Send us your feedback