Contact details for the Bereavement Service, which offers relatives a single point of contact for reporting a death to the Department for Communities and helps them access any other benefits they may be entitled to.
Freephone: 0800 085 2463
If you use sign language
You can use British Sign Language (BSL) or Irish Sign Language (ISL) to contact the Bereavement Service:
To use the video relay service:
- check that you can use the BSL video relay service on mobile or tablet
- check that you can use the ISL video relay service on mobile or tablet
- contact Bereavement Service via the video relay service
- The interpreter will check whether you require BSL or ISL
This service is for Northern Ireland residents only.
If you are transgender and wish to make a claim or have a query, you can email: Knockbreda.email@example.com
|Monday||9.00 am to 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am to 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am to 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am to 5.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am to 5.00 pm|
* Office closed weekends and bank holidays.