Contact details for the Bereavement Service, which offers relatives a single point of contact for reporting a death to the Department for Communities and helps them access any other benefits they may be entitled to.
Freephone: 0800 085 2463
If you use sign language
You can use British Sign Language (BSL) or Irish Sign Language (ISL) to contact the Bereavement Service:
To use the video relay service:
- check that you can use the BSL video relay service
- check that you can use the ISL video relay service
- contact the Bereavement Service using the BSL video relay service
- contact the Bereavement Service using the ISL video relay service
This service is for Northern Ireland residents only.
If you are transgender and wish to make a claim or have a query, you can email: Knockbreda.firstname.lastname@example.org
|Monday||09.00 am to 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||09.00 am to 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||09.00 am to 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||09.00 am to 5.00 pm|
|Friday||09.00 am to 5.00 pm|
* Office closed weekends and bank holidays.