Register as a landlord or renew your landlord registration
All landlords with properties in Northern Ireland must be registered and have a Landlord Registration certificate. The certificate is valid for three years and costs £70.00. After three years, you must renew your landlord registration.
Before you start
Use this service to enter your details to register as a landlord. You will need information about all your properties and any joint owners. To renew your landlord registration after three years, select 'Manage my registration' on the next screen.
In this section
- Information for landlords who use agents
- Landlord Registration process
- Landlord Registration renewal
- Landlord Registration Scheme
- Landlord Registration Scheme Fair Processing notice
- Landlord search
- Register as a landlord or renew your landlord registration
- Search for a property
- Updating your Landlord Registration details
Would you like to leave feedback about this page? Send us your feedback