Register as a landlord or renew your landlord registration
All landlords with properties in Northern Ireland must be registered and have a Landlord Registration certificate. The certificate is valid for three years and costs £70.00. After three years, you must renew your landlord registration.
Before you start
To register as a landlord, you'll need details for all your properties and any joint owners. To renew your landlord registration after three years, select 'Manage my registration'.
To find out how any personal information you send to Landlord Registration will be handled when using this service, go to:
Registering as a landlord
- Information for landlords who use agents
- Landlord Registration process
- Landlord Registration renewal
- Landlord Registration Scheme
- Landlord Registration Scheme Fair Processing notice
- Landlord search
- Register as a landlord or renew your landlord registration
- Search for a property
- Updating your Landlord Registration details