AccessNI customer support
You can contact AccessNI customer support for advice on:
- completing an application for a disclosure
- storing and handling a disclosure certificate
- paying for AccessNI disclosures
- raising a dispute about your certificate
- making a complaint about AccessNI services
- contact details for AccessNI
Find out about tracking applications.
How to complain
To make a general complaint you should contact AccessNI by letter or email. AccessNI does not formally record telephone complaints.
Your complaint is general if you’re dissatisfied with:
- an aspect of the disclosure service
- how AccessNI processed an application
For complaints about the information disclosed on your AccessNI certificate, you must raise a dispute with AccessNI.
An applicant or a registered body can use the complaints process. Your letter or email should include:
- your name and personal details
- reference number on the certificate you are complaining about
- your counter signatory number if you are a registered body
Usually AccessNI will:
- tell you that they have received your complaint within three working days
- confirm who will deal with your complaint
- confirm when you should receive a reply
Send your complaint by post or email. Make sure to include the reference ‘complaint’ on the letter or as the email subject.