Engine management system warning light
Vehicles will fail the test if their engine management system warning light isn’t working, or if the light shows a fault.
Vehicles built on a goods vehicle chassis
Vehicles built on a goods vehicle chassis that previously didn’t have to get tested will now have to pass a goods vehicle test annually.
These vehicles include:
- mobile cranes
- electric goods vehicles
- vehicles with special equipment fitted (including those equipped for medical, dental, veterinary, health, educational, clerical and display purposes)
- tower wagons
- breakdown vehicles
- road construction vehicles (not road rollers)
- some trailers designed for producing asphalt
- some mobile engineering plant
- tractor units pulling exempt trailers
You can find information at these links:
More useful links