Housing allocation - housing decision complaints

If you aren't eligible for a Housing Executive property and you disagree with the decision, you can complain.

Making a complaint

There are two stages to the complaints procedure. For most complaints, you should write to the regional manager in the Housing Executive and explain your complaint.

If you aren't happy with the regional manager's decision, you can make a second stage complaint to the chief executive.

More useful links

Share this page


Would you like to leave feedback about this page? Send us your feedback