If you need help with boarding and disembarking you should give the ferry company as much notice as possible so that they can make proper arrangements.
The current ferry services operating to, from and within Northern Ireland are:
- Ballycastle to Campbelltown - Kintyre Express ferry service
- Ballycastle to Rathlin Island - Rathlin Ferry Limited
- Belfast to Douglas, Isle of Man - Manx Ferries
- Belfast to Liverpool - Stenaline
- Belfast to Cairnryan - Stenaline
- Larne to Cairnryan - P & O Ferries
- Strangford to Portaferry
Ports and harbours
The current ports and harbours in operation in Northern Ireland are:
Additional information on ferry travel for people with disabilities can be found at the following link:
The Consumer Council has produced additional information on travelling by ferry.
The Inclusive Mobility Transport Advisory Committee (imtac) has also produced a factsheet on travelling by sea for people with disabilities.