Certificate of earnings for Housing Benefit/Rate Relief application

Date published: 21 May 2018

You must use this form to prove your earnings when you apply for Housing Benefit and Rate Relief.


Share this page


Your comments are anonymous and can’t be responded to - if you would like a reply, use the feedback form.

Your comments
Plain text only, 750 characters maximum. Don't include personal or financial information.