Due to the coronavirus situation, Consumerline has had to change the way it works, so it's taking longer than usual to answer calls or reply to emails.
Consumerline is working hard to answer customer enquiries and is doing its best to respond as quickly as possible.
However, currently it may be better to send your complaint/ enquiry online.
Consumerline will try to answer as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience
- Borrowing money
- Buying goods and services
- Common consumer problems
- Contact Consumerline to make a complaint or ask for advice
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) consumer advice
- Holidays and travel
- How to complain about the press or media
- How to complain to a business or trader
- Industry ombudsman
- Unfair trading