Ballymena Jobs & Benefits office
All Jobs & Benefits offices are now open on an appointment basis. If you do not have an appointment, you will be seen at the Welcome Desk or an appointment will be arranged for a suitable date and time. You will be asked to observe social distancing, to use hand sanitiser and to wear a face covering. If you are asked to come to an appointment, it is important you turn up, as failure to do so may affect your payments.
If you need an urgent appointment in your local office, contact the Universal Credit Service Centre and advise if you need an interpreter.
For Universal Credit enquiries or support with your claim:
- Freephone: 0800 012 1331
- Textphone: 0800 012 1441 (for deaf or hard of hearing users and customers with speech difficulties)
For Jobseeker’s Allowance, Income Support or Social Fund only:
- Freephone: 0800 022 4250
For Employment Services:
- Phone number: 0300 200 7822
- Textphone number: 0800 587 1297 (for deaf or hard of hearing users and customers with speech difficulties)
- Fax: 028 2851 2010 (Jobs) / 028 2581 2000 (Benefits)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to COVID-19 the Department for Communities is experiencing a very high volume of benefits calls. It may take longer to answer your call.
If you are transgender and wish to make a claim or have a query, you can email: email@example.com
The office is open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm (excluding public holidays)
Phone lines are currently open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 4.00pm (excluding public holidays).