The online virtual job fair will take place on 22 April, from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm:
Register online for the Care Sector virtual job fair.
Admission is free.
What happens at a virtual job fair
Local employers from the social care sector will join the virtual online job fair, promoting vacancies, answering questions via text and video and discussing employment opportunities across a range of employment sectors:
At the job fair, you can:
- text or video chat with employers
- find out what types of jobs are available
- apply for jobs
- get careers advice and guidance
- find out about training and employment programmes available
- text or video chat with support organisations
For more information:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: 028 9037 6183