Report benefit fraud online

You can report benefit fraud by completing the online form on the Department for Work and Pensions website at the link below.

Report benefit fraud online

Share this page


Your comments are anonymous and can’t be responded to - if you would like a reply, use the feedback form.

Your comments
Plain text only, 750 characters maximum. Don't include personal or financial information.