Cold Weather Payment checker
Check to see if your Northern Ireland postcode is in an area due to receive payments triggered by cold weather. If you live in England, Scotland or Wales, visit GOV.UK.
How to use this service
You'll receive a Cold Weather Payment automatically if you get a qualifying benefit and live in a postcode area where the temperature is, or forecast to be, zero degrees or below for seven consecutive days.
To find out if your area is due a Cold Weather Payment, enter the first two letters and numbers of your postcode. For example BT71. Click search.
In this topic
- Benefits for higher education students
- Budgeting Loans
- Christmas Bonus
- Cold Weather Payment
- Extended payment of Housing Benefit/Rate Relief
- Extra financial support
- Help to Save scheme
- Help with health costs
- Housing Benefit and Rate Relief for tenants
- Income Support
- Income Support with dependant's allowance - two child limit
- Mortgage Interest Run On
- Notes to help you fill in the Winter Fuel Payment application form
- Support for Mortgage Interest
- Winter Fuel Payment