Cold Weather Payment checker
Check to see if your postcode is in an area due to receive payments triggered by cold weather.
How to use this service
You'll receive a Cold Weather Payment automatically if you get a qualifying benefit and live in a postcode area where the temperature is, or forecast to be, zero degrees or below for seven consecutive days.
To find out if your area is due a Cold Weather Payment, enter the first two letters and numbers of your postcode. For example BT71. Click search.
In this section
- Affordable Warmth grant scheme
- Apply for Housing Benefit / Rate Relief
- Benefits for higher education students with low incomes
- Budgeting Loans
- Christmas Bonus
- Cold Weather Payment
- Energy Efficiency grants
- Extended Payment of Housing Benefit / Rate Relief
- Finance Support
- Help with health costs
- Help with mortgage interest payments
- Income Support
- Income Support with dependant's allowance - two child limit
- Mortgage Interest Run On
- Universal Credit
- Universal Credit - two child limit
More in this section
Would you like to leave feedback about this page? Send us your feedback