Talks and events at PRONI
The Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) located in the Titanic Quarter in Belfast, hosts free talks and events on themes that include local and family history/ genealogy. All welcome.
To find out more information of forthcoming talks, events and new resources you can subscribe to PRONI’s monthly eNewsletter, the PRONI Express.
To find out more details about an event or book a place, visit the relevant event page below.
Thursday 30 March - H Blocks: What is its Historical and Material Record?
Thursday 30 March - Behind Old Ireland in Colour
- Monday 3 April - On The Record: Reflections on The Belfast Agreement (Good Friday Agreement)
- Friday 7 April - Behind the Exhibition – Mary Alice Young’s Photographic Collection at PRONI
- Wednesday 12 April - The German Army in 1917
- Thursday 27 April - Onsite Event (Queen's University, Belfast) - Blood Sacrifice: Parallels Between the Irish and African American Quests for Political Rights During World War I
- Thursday 27 April - Online Event - Blood Sacrifice: Parallels Between the Irish and African American Quests for Political Rights During World War I
Wednesday 10 May - The Regimental Museums of Northern Ireland
Tuesday 18 May - Negotiating Grief in the Archives: Gender, Loss and the Irish Free State
Wednesday 13 September - Finding Officers For Kitchener's Army
Wednesday 11 October - Colonel Arthur Lynch: Boer War traitor, Great War hero?
Wednesday 8 November - Women doctors and The Great War