Make a complaint about your water service

If you want to complain about water or sewerage services, you should complain first to Northern Ireland Water. If they investigate but you aren't satisfied, you can complain to the Consumer Council.

Complaining to Northern Ireland Water

If you have a complaint about water and sewerage, you should contact Northern Ireland Water by:

  • telephone 0345 744 0088 
  • type talk for customers with hearing loss, 0800 0515 446
  • email

If Northern Ireland Water doesn't resolve your complaint or you aren't satisfied with their response, you can complain to the Consumer Council for Northern Ireland. 

Complain to the Consumer Council

If you've already complained to Northern Ireland Water, you can contact the Consumer Council. They can act on your behalf and investigate your complaint. 

More useful links

Share this page


Your comments are anonymous and can’t be responded to - if you would like a reply, use the feedback form.

Your comments
Plain text only, 750 characters maximum. Don't include personal or financial information.