Landlords who let residential property to tenants in Northern Ireland can contact a free helpline to get confidential advice and information. Estate agents can also use the free helpline. You must be registered with the Landlord Registration Scheme to use the helpline.
Using the helpline
The landlord helpline is for:
- professional estate and managing agents
- people considering renting residential property to tenants
You can contact the landlord helpline to ask about:
- preparing to rent
- property standards
- rights and responsibilities
- ending a tenancy
Helpline advisers will not give you advice about:
- other specialist areas in property renting
Helpline opening hours
The helpline is available from Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 2.30pm.
- telephone: 028 9024 5640 (option 1)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Housing Rights operates the helpline on behalf of the Department for Communities.