Plan your public transport journey in Northern Ireland and choose the quickest route by bus or train from A to B.
Public transport options
You can find information about bus, train, and Strangford ferry services at these links:
There are a number of journey planning websites which can help you map out a trip you are intending to take.
- Google maps (for public transport and car journey planning)
- Cyclestreets (for cycle journey planning)
- Ordnance Survey NI (maps)
- Royal Mail (find a postcode or address)
- Walk NI (for planning walks)
Up-to-date traffic information in Northern Ireland
Trafficwatch NI provides traffic information to the public, including traffic bulletins, news and access to strategically-placed traffic cameras.
Major road schemes
Find out about planned and current road schemes, including what's being done and how long it will take.