Public transport options
Use the planner to:
- find local buses and train services
- plan your best journey
Simply start planning your journey by using the following journey planner:
There are a number of journey planning websites which can help you map out a trip you are intending to take.
- AA route planner (for car journey planning)
- Cyclestreets (for cycle journey planning)
- Google maps (for public transport and car journey planning)
- Ordnance Survey NI (maps)
- RAC route planner (for car journey planning)
- Royal Mail (find a postcode or address)
- Walk NI (for planning walks)
Peak travel times
You may want to allow extra time for popular journeys at peak travel times, such as trips to the coast in August or to the coast or countryside on a bank holiday.
Remember, many public transport providers offer a reduced or Sunday service on bank holidays.
Up-to-date traffic information in Northern Ireland
Trafficwatch NI provides traffic information to the public, including traffic bulletins, news and access to strategically-placed traffic cameras.
Major road schemes
Find out about planned and current road schemes, including what's being done and how long it will take.