If any of the following apply to you:
- you are on a low income (employed or looking for work)
- you have dependent children
- you are sick or have a disability
- you are caring for someone
- you have reached the age at which you can claim Pension Credit
- you have been bereaved
- you are pregnant or have recently had a baby
To find out if you may qualify to receive financial or other support visit:
Benefits advice if you are of working age
If you are of working age, you can also telephone or visit your Social Security/Jobs & Benefits office.
Whether you are already working or are looking for work, the staff there will be able to tell you about any benefits you can claim.