Report tax evasion

If you think someone is avoiding paying their taxes, you can report it online to HM Revenue & Customs.

Before you start

The Tax Evasion reporting service deals with Income Tax, Corporation Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax, VAT and National Insurance.

You can either call the HMRC tax evasion hotline service or fill in its online form.  

Report tax evasion

Share this page


Would you like to leave feedback about this page? Send us your feedback